Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Countdown - 4 Days Until Launch

4 days until the action begins.

It will begin with the introduction or my beloved journal.

The inspiration that started it all.



Every Saturday will show a new page of my journal. I ramble on some of these days telling you what I was thinking or what music I was listening to the day I painted it. Also, keep in mind that I wrote most of these posts months ago in preparation for these daily posts.

I'm not sure what's going to happen on Sunday's. There may be just a quote that I like or could be a day of rest. I have tossed around the idea of visiting a different church each week but quickly dismissed the "each week" part of that thought. No need to be an over-achiever. Or, set myself up for failure because you know that's not going to happen. But, could I commit to a new church once a month?

No comments: