Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Behind the Scenes - Blue Guitar 1 Continued

Click here to see where I left off with this painting:

At 8:20 am on Sunday, May 15th, I added some white splatter and I covered the black lines that I felt were too dominant in the painting.


By 9:01 am I had added a collage element that Paige and I discussed.

And unfortunately at the same time, I was at a stand still on the painting because I ran out of collaged pieces to add and I really feel like it needs to go one more line.

Guitars have 6 strings. This one will only have 5.

Hey! It's abstract art! :)

2 comments:

Peggy said...

What are your collage pieces???

The splatter paint gives it a starry night time feel. Is it done? Or should we expect more???

Cheryl Wilson - O'Pry said...

The word are just printed on copy paper. The green portion has tissue paper underneath it.

It is not done. I want to finish that last string and I don't want the paper to be white so I'll be adding so paint over those areas but it's getting close.