Thursday, July 14, 2011

Metal Sculpture - Searching for Roosters

I would love to post some of my art today but I am totally consumed with finding a big five foot metal rooster sculpture for my backyard and I want it yesterday!

I won't be able to sleep until I find one. Or eat. Or think about anything else until I find one of my own.

I spotted this rooster when the House of Shine girls and I went on our annual Serentripity and I thought then, "I want one of those."



Then yesterday I read a blog post from TheBloggess.Com and it ignited a fire like no other. I gotta have a five foot chicken (or really a rooster) for my backyard. I just gotta!


I have all my friends at work searching the web for metal rooster sculptures. I'm calling places asking them if they have any.


My life will not be complete until I bring one home and I won't rest until I find one!


PS. My chinese symbol is the Year of the Rooster. I think that's why I'm so drawn to it. Or, I could just be crazy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a cool looking metal sculpture. This would be great on our farm. Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl Houston said...

Oh! And I have so many blogs that I never updated the art blog to say I found my very own chicken!

http://www.opry.blogspot.com/search/label/Norman

His name is Norman.