1. As soon as I throw something away, my boss always needs it.
2. I conquered the 200g heavy bonded glossy paper and the Ricoh machine producing some awesome flyers.
3. I don't like answering the main phone line during my lunch hour or when Margaret is gone.
4. I don't think it's professional to call your co-workers love, darling, sweetie or any other intimate nickname whether you are male or female.
5. The view I see out my interior office window are of an eagle with a dead catfish, some hawks and bird dogs. The eagle print is most prominent.
6. I'm grateful for the Internet.
7. I love when my cell phone chirps and it's a text message from Chris. It makes my day happy. Happier.
8. I wish I could go back to my old routine of working out and eating a peaceful lunch alone in the real estate kitchen.
9. I feel lucky that my office provides lunches on Monday and Thursday which I stretch out to all week long. Salad on Monday, Sandwich on Tuesday, Soup on Wednesday, Lunch on Thursday splits in half to provide for Friday.
10. I know how fortunate I am to have an on site fitness facility and fitness trainer that I can utilize during my lunch hour.