Monday, January 10, 2011

Music Monday - Harvest Moon

I love music. It has a huge influence on my art. On some pieces you can you see lines of lyrics in my art. In others, I may converse with the lyrics.

Music Monday is for spot lighting the songs and artists that influence me. Or, it could just be a song I like.

This week's song is the song that I would add to Dock of the Bay if I could only have two songs to listen to for the rest of my life- Harvest Moon.

Harvest Moon was written and performed by Neil Young. It was released in 1972 on his Harvest album. I was 3.

When we were strangers, I watched you from afar. When we were lovers, I loved you with all my heart. Love those lines.



The Harvest Moon is the September Moon.
I wish it was September right now.
This song always makes me think of having a Harvest Party in someones barn. Does anyone have a barn where we can have a Harvest Party? Anyone?

No comments: