1. Newborn babies are the best babies to hold because they don't care who holds them.
2. Babies are soft and sweet and are nice to snuggle.
3. Babies can be very, very loud and they don't care who hears or if it is time to be quiet.
4. Babies are a lot of hard work to take care of and they require your commitment.
5. Babies grow more in the first year than in any other time of their life.
6. Babies are partial to their parents when the reach a certain age- usually within the first year - which is why number one is true.
7. You can not spoil a baby.
8. Babies smell. Sometimes good. Sometimes not so good.
9. Babies don't care if you're tired.
10. Babies grow up very fast.