Tuesday, February 14, 2012

10 things I think about St. Valentine's Day:

1. I think Valentine's Day is more special to girls than it is to boys.

2. A girl doesn't want to have to tell the boy she loves what to do for Valentine's Day.

3. I think she wants him to pay attention, use his imagination and read her mind if necessary as unrealistic as that is.

4. Valentine's Day can really suck if you don't have anyone to share it with but I've learned with age that if you don't have anyone to share the day with you should just love yourself. Buy yourself a gift of love.

5. Conversation Hearts are a wonderful thing: Kiss Me. I love you. Cutie Pie.

6. Restaurants are crazy crowded on Valentine's Day- be sure to get a reservation. Or cook a candlelit dinner for two. Or have a family dinner.

7. Roses are the flower representing Valentine's Day but I like all the flowers.

8. Cupid has sharp arrows but sometimes he misses.

9. Most men think Valentine's Day is a conspiracy by Hallmark and all the retail shops but I think there should be a monthly holiday to express our love.

10. 1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

No comments: