Saturday, December 31, 2011

Journal - Happy New Year

2011 has been a great year.
A really great year.

It was full of ups and  a couple of downs, creative moments, laughter, some frustrating moments, I cried a few sad tears but mostly 2011 was full of really good loving. The last 201 days were really good days of loving.

That sentence makes me smile.

2012 will see some changes for this little creative blog of mine. It's still a creative blog but 2010 and 2011 have taught me that my painting is sporatic and undisciplined. When it goes well, it goes well but when it doesn't it is non-existant. I'm not a full-time painter and though I love painting, I'm not 100% that just painting is my passion. At 42 years old, I'm still trying to figure it all out. Well, at least I haven't given up on discovering.

I finally finished my journal that I bought when I was 30. It only took 12 years.

Hopefully it won't take 12 years to finish this one:


Or, this one:


Happy New Year!!

No comments: