Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Flying Hearts - Everything

Not the best digital image and I was going to show you two but something went wrong with the sizing and frankly after a full day of work, cooking dinner, picking up boys from soccer, supervising homework, making up a batch of corn cake batter, fixing the garbage disposal (which was my proudest moment of the day) and now crafting a post for tomorrow- which was yesterday- is just all I can do. Oh! And I need to work on my National Postman Appreciation Day project for House of Shine where we decorate our mailboxes this Saturday!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

This picture seems 'hot'... the text seems like it's measuring.. the temperature? or how high the heart can bounce or flutter... love the spattering of blue!

It's good to be busy with a smile on your face and a warm spot in your heart!