Saturday, February 26, 2011

Journal - Creative cOw


More writing from the women's workshop. I chose to keep the words:
  • passionate
  • music
  • day dreaming
  • heroes
  • care
  • mom

This is more on the guitar theme and being happy about living in Texas on a summer morning.

I remember JB was bopping around me on the morning I was painting this and I asked him to give me a word. The word was cow.

We had recently discussed how after I got married my initials were C.W.O. using my maiden name. And then if you put the O in the middle with the first and maiden initials on the side then you have c O w. I chose to use my middle name initial after that little discovery but the boys and I giggled about it.

So there you have it- I'm Creative cOw.

Though, I will not be signing my artwork with Creative cOw, thank you very much!

Stretch your creativity today by going to House of Shine and committing to send a brief note of appreciation to todays Yellow Envelope Project nominee. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: